Tuesday 23 June 2015

Kingston Buskers Rendezvous 2015

Every summer since I was a kid I've looked to forward to the Buskers!  My grandparents used to take me (and my sister) when we were "tweens" as the current term is.  When I got older and started going to Queen's University I started dragging my university friends.  I'm still dragging family and friends along whenever I can, but now I have 2 little people who seems to also have my enthusiasm for them!

I'm looking forward to it this year, as every year.  July 9th to 12th the streets of downtown Kingston will have performers everywhere!  Sections of streets are closed down, Market Square has bleachers for watching, and there are kids activities during the afternoons.  It's so much fun!

My workplace - Quarry Medical Pharmacy - has been sponsoring the Buskers for many years.  I think I'm the only one that works there who really takes advantage of the free (donations suggested) events of the Buskers, but as a vibrant downtown store we really try to support the community.  The store supports many other events and local organizations.

Anyway, I will post again as the Buskers get closer, but you know me and my family will be downtown as much as possible during this years Rendezvous.  I hope you will be too!

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home